[OSGeo-Board] Board Nomination email (please review)

Arnulf Christl (CCGIS) arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Sat Mar 4 16:29:40 PST 2006

+1 to these dates and moving fast but not hasty. Any larger decisions have
to wait until we are operative with the full board for sure.

...i am fucking freezing stuck at frankfurt main station on my way to do
some skeeing. Everything broke down for too much snow. What literal
comedy. Its 1:09 am in the morning but at least i found a hotspot and my
notebook is warming my nees some, for 40 more minutes estimated...

> +1 from me
>
> On 3/3/06, Gary Lang <gary.lang at autodesk.com> wrote:
>> +1 from me

Arnulf Christl