[OSGeo-Board] opening and organizing

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Mon Mar 6 20:06:03 PST 2006

That is indeed in part of what they are for. They are built for
software project management and can be used for a wealth of other
uses. Use of them will vary depending on the committee or a project's
process. As to how much I am 'tracking' each of these will vary to
need. Like all communities, responsibilities are spread across the
community.

The Project Tracker can be used to create various forms that have
similar qualities. We have already done this for Issue, Defect, and
Enhancement. I will also be creating a ProectRequest PT to help with
new projects and incubation.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614