[OSGeo-Board] opening and organizing

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Mon Mar 6 20:42:29 PST 2006

As we discussed on the phone, I wasn't advocating a "big task matrix" (if I look at what I wrote, that doesn't appear), just that we track things so that know what we're doing. A simple page listing ongoing activities will suffice.

Also as I said on the phone, if we are serious about getting people besides ADSK interested in sponsorship, we will have to have a better answer for people who want to know what we do than "go subscribe to a bunch of mailing lists". They should be able to go to one or two pages and see what we are doing.

Gary