[OSGeo-Board] opening and organizing

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 7 06:39:14 PST 2006

As I asked yesterday, if folks would send me a list of the things they're working on, it'd be great.

My main thoughts on your Wiki page are that it discusses a framework for people sponsoring, which is great. We also need to discuss the motivations of the sponsor and how we can serve those motivations. Put another way, why would someone put in $27K? What do they get? We could focus on some of those things.

As a lateral thinking exercise, what would cause someone not to want to sponsor us? Then we can focus on not doing those things.

Gary