[Fwd: [OSGeo-member] Cannot access the top page]

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Wed Mar 8 14:54:38 PST 2006

This is obviously a serious issue which we should solve soon.

But my reason for emailing is actually wondering if we should discourage
the use of the member list?  We should probably try to come up with good
definitions of what each list is for...  I imagine this email should
probably go to webcom directly?  But it begs a bigger issue of what
should the members list be used for.