Mission / Goals updated (re: internationalization)

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Mar 10 10:28:44 PST 2006

Folks,

I updated the mission and goals as suggested:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_Mission

In particular I split out the one item into:

#  To encourage communication and cooperation between OSGeo communities on
different language (ie Java/C/Python) and operating system (Win32, Unix,
MacOS) platforms.
# To support use and contribution to foundation projects from the worldwide
community through internationalization of software and community outreach.

Daniel, if there are no concerns raised in the next hour or two could you
see that WebCom posts that?

Thanks,