[OSGeo-Board] [Fwd: Re: GPSD and OSGEO]

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Mon Mar 13 10:52:13 PST 2006

I say open until we start getting spammed, then change it to moderated.
  Then we can cc conversations with the board, and allow people to ask
the board questions.  We don't want all kinds of outside people
discussing with us on the board list, but I think we can enforce that
with social norms, by saying the board list is the place where the board
discusses things.