[OSGeo-Board] Motion to sign Open Letter on publicgeodata.org

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 00:52:38 PST 2006

Hi board,

this is a nice example for the future (with 9 board members): how to we
proceed if one or several board members do not vote in time (because
they are busy, traveling or whatever)?

In this case we have exactly 2 hours left (now it is Mar 16 2006,
09:51:08 CET). Later than that all the work on the statement was
for nothing since Jo will have to send it in two hours from now.

Maybe I should read the bylaws again, but right now I don't
know what to do.

thanks
 Markus