collabnet infrastucture and the Public Geospatial Data Committee

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Mon Mar 20 14:35:27 PST 2006

https://geodata.osgeo.org is now set up and you are the project
owner. As project owner, you can add to the members of the discuss
list I set up.

To add members to the list, log into osgeo.org and go to this link.
list=discuss&group=Subscribers

Not sure how you want to handle a feed between the list, but you can
subscribe any address to a list.

The beginnings of the FAQ is here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Collabnet_FAQ

The key resources are mail, project tracker, subversion, and the web
space (stored in subversion under /trunk/www/. There is also an
announcement facility.

Let me know what questions you have.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager