[OSGeo-Board] Welcome for New Board Members

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Mar 22 06:10:34 PST 2006

Hi everyone,

I too am very excited about contributing.

As some of you have probably noticed, I have not been very involved in
OSGEO activities since Chicago, but now that we've gotten a lot of
changes at DM completed with the start-up of MapGears in Chicoutimi, I
should be able to start committing time to this effort again.

Looking forward to the important work of the next months.

Dave