[OSGeo-Board] Contributor agreements

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 23 05:24:51 PST 2006

One further thought:

Is the primary concern about adoption of the CLA revolve around granting
the right to re-license to the Foundation -- in particular for GPL projects?

If this is the main issue - has there been any consideration of allowing
each project to select from one of two CLAs, one that grants the ability
to re-license and one that does not?

Dave