[Fwd: RE: open source GIS - SA interest group]

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Thu Mar 30 07:47:21 PST 2006

What are our thoughts on making lists available for local area groups?
While I was in Africa last year I spent a good bit of time in South
Africa, and started to bring together an open source GIS interest group.
  It fits right in with OSGEO, so I think this could be an obvious place
for their group to live.

Perhaps a 'working group'?  Associated with the international committee
(if we ever made one)?