[VisCom] Re: [OSGeo-Board] Re: [VisCom] Re: OSGF at Where 2.0

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Thu May 4 11:38:32 PDT 2006

> when I'd prefer that say mpg could confidently say
> yes to the
> GeoWeb organizers that he could do an OSGeo talk...

mpg is busy doing budgeting and is going to keep his head down and out
of the crossfire on this one. :-)

For what its worth, though, I'll take part of the communications
blame/responsibility/whathaveyou on this thread: a number of the emails
going back and forth were being rejected due to people not subscribed to
the VisCom list, and I didn't moderate them through until 10am PST or
so.  Hence, depending on what list(s) you are on, some of the dialog
would appear out of sync...

-mpg