Meeting in June

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Tue May 16 22:07:15 PDT 2006

One thing I'd like to come away with from our face-to-face is a strategy
for promoting OSGeo projects. For example, I feel we're not doing
anything to promote MapServer or GRASS beyond what they can do
themselves. It's as important if not more important to do this as it is
to promote OSGeo itself.

I say this because I believe that if MapServer or GRASS get more users
and enlarges their community as a result of being part of OSGeo, the
foundation will be a clear success for them and the users of that
software.

Gary