[OSGeo-Board] Meeting Today

Laura Rivera Laura.Rivera at autodesk.com
Fri May 19 08:15:40 PDT 2006

Please update details on the wiki.

Embassy Suites has an Autodesk Corporate rate of $119.  Transportation
from SFO to Central San Rafael Transit Center by Marin Airporter
http://www.marinairporter.com/schedules_sfo_to_marin.html
(approx. 50 minutes) for $17, taxi from Central San Rafael Transit
Center to Embassy Suites (5-10  minutes) approx. $10.

Autodesk Headquarters - 111 McInnis Parkway, San Rafael - 2-3 minute
walk from the hotel.

Please let me know the meeting times so that I can arrange for security
to be on hand to check everyone in.

Thanks,
Laura