[OSGeo-Board] Letter of support

Ned Horning horning at amnh.org
Sun May 21 19:20:36 PDT 2006

Mark,

Sorry about that. I meant to include the correspondence information with the
technical proposal draft. When this letter is ready it can be faxed to me at
212-313-7295 and if you can it would be good to have an original mailed to:

Kevin Koy

CBC

American Museum of Natural History

Central Park West at 79th St.