Agenda for Face-to-face in San Rafael

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu May 25 09:02:56 PDT 2006

Hi all,
Just looking at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Face_to_Face_Meeting_Summer_2006
and need some help understanding what people are thinking.

Since it seems to have started as a board event, I thought I'd ask here.  Does
someone have an Agenda in mind?  We've put down some general goals, but what
was the initial thought on how it will run?  i.e. will we have mainly small
group sessions or mainly a large group session.  Are there things that
certain committees or the board what to talk about on their own and the
report back to the larger group, etc?  The reason I ask is that if, for
example, VisCom needs to get a VisCom Agenda together for a breakout group,
then we need to know.

What are you thinking for this event?

Tyler

--