localization of OSGEO website for China

Kevin Zhu kevin.zhu at autodesk.com
Wed May 31 19:01:10 PDT 2006

Dear Board of OSGEO,

This is Kevin Zhu from Autodesk China. We are introducing MapGuide
OpenSource to Digital China company, which is Autodesk GIS distributor
here. Digital China is glad to work with us to promote MG OpenSource in
China, and they think the localization of the website is the first step,
because most of Chinese GIS users have difficulties to read/write
English. And Digital China is willing to help us localize the osgeo.org
website, especially  http://mapguide.osgeo.org/
<http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>  .

I'm aware that OSGEO is an independent organization and own the
copyright of the website. So could you please let me know whether this
proposal is ok for you, and whom should I contact to proceed? Thanks.

Regards,
Kevin

kevin.zhu at autodesk.com

Sales Development Manager