[OSGeo-Board] Meeting Scheduled for Friday

Laura Rivera Laura.Rivera at autodesk.com
Wed Nov 8 10:53:23 PST 2006

Gary is unavailable to attend.

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Warmerdam (External)
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 10:08 AM
To: OSGeo-Board
Subject: [OSGeo-Board] Meeting Scheduled for Friday

Folks,

I have scheduled a meeting for this Friday at 8:00am PST, 1600UTC.  Note
this
is one hour later UTC to take into account the end of daylight savings
time.
I think the fixedtime link is all setup right.  So please be aware.

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Twenty_First_Board_Meeting

Please add agenda items as desired.

Currently the main items are formally approving OpenLayers and
GeoNetwork
to enter incubation as recommended by the Incubation Committee.  This
will
bring us back to eight projects in incubation.  The Incubation Committee
also passed a motion to set a ceiling of ten projects in incubation at a
time
(at least till we change the limit!) so this would essentially put our
pipeline at 80% full.

If folks would like some additional supporting information on the
applications
from these projects let me know, and I'll add a link in the agenda.  The
applications and motions can be found in the Incubator mailing list
archive.

------
warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | President OSGeo,
http://osgeo.org