Your contact information

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 9 10:55:34 PST 2006

Hi all,
I would like to gather some critical pieces of contact information so
that I know when and where I could contact you if and when needed.
This is for my personal, private, use only!

If you don't mind, can you please email me (off-line) the follow
information:
-primary phone number (don't forget international prefix codes)
-primary mailing address
-normal hours of availability (and what your primary timezone is)
-Skype or other instant messenger user names that you use
-any other information you think would be helpful for me to know for
getting in touch with you.

I have bits and pieces of this information but just want to get it
all lined up for when I need it.  The information will not be re-
distributed or made public.

Thank you,
Tyler