[OSGeo-Board] Re: OSGeo logo on business cards and other printed materials

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Mon Nov 20 13:38:57 PST 2006

What Tyler said.

VisCom is preparing a business card template as part of the branding
effort, but those will be "OSGeo" cards.  Aside from the guidelines
already given on the WIki, we can't really speak to the issue of someone
wanting to put "OSGeo member" or our logo on their own corporate
business card or whathaveyou...

-mpg