[OSGeo-Board] F2F Agenda

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Sep 5 18:47:12 PDT 2006

Markus Neteler wrote:
> hi,
>
> I have taken liberty to shift the Agenda to 8:30.
> Also changed the public attendance to 15:00 (maybe
> we do not have to leave the room already at 17:00).
>
> Now we can go and stretch it again since 2 extra hours
> are available:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Face_to_Face_Meeting_Lausanne_2006#Agenda

Markus,

I have taken the liberty of changing the open attendance portion back
to start at 1:00pm (15:00).  I have announced this start time via
several venues, and I am hesitant to try and alter it now.  Note there
is also now a separate wiki page about the open attendance section of
the day at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Open_F2F_Meeting_Lausanne_2006

I'm good with the 8:30am start.