Transfering Code Copyright - restart

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Wed Sep 6 02:30:02 PDT 2006

Jennifer Daehler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Which issue was related to legal and is pending?  -- sorry to join the
> conversation mid-stream.

GeoTools has a number of questions:
- project (c) assignment to OSGEO
- project documentation license (this is where we are stuck, apparently
something that allows OSGEO to maintain the docs in good faith is what
is requested)

These seem to be the final items holding GeoTools back.

Here is the part of the thread that was obscure: