OSGEO CHINA

Auke Jilderda auke at collab.net
Thu Sep 7 06:18:31 PDT 2006

Hi Kevin,

the site content resides in the "www" project and localising the site
content works exactly the same as project content.  (See my post from
early August [1] for an explanation of how the localisation works.)

You will need the "Documentation Developer" role in the www project to
be able to commit translated content.  Granting this role is the web
committee's prerogative.  Arnulf, Fred, Jason, Jo, Mateusz, or Frank,
will you grant Kevin the role (or would you like me to do it for you)?

Make sure to rename the ".html" files to ".html.en", as also
explained in [1].

Auke

 1.
https://webcommittee.osgeo.org/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=dev&msgNo=405