need to take osgeo for 15 minutes to fix the email problem

Andrew Kelly akelly at collab.net
Fri Sep 8 14:35:37 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Regarding the email alias failure notice issue (senders to
user at osgeo.org are receiving a failure message even though the message
is sent successfully), CollabNet would like to apply a patch to the site
to resolve the issue.  We'll need to take the site down for 5-15 minutes
to do so.  I proposed 6pm ET for this to occur.

If anyone has any objections please respond before then, otherwise they
will proceed as scheduled.

Thanks!

Andrew

Andrew Kelly | Practice Manager Developer Networks | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 781.639.1394 | C 908.489.4358 | akelly at collab.net
<mailto:cakelly at collab.net>

<http://www.collab.net/>