[OSGeo-Board] need to take osgeo for 15 minutes to fix the email problem

Andrew Kelly akelly at collab.net
Fri Sep 8 15:51:16 PDT 2006

The site is back up, I just tested the email and it appears to be
working.  If anyone has any problems, email me or Auke directly on this,
its important that this thing works for Monday.

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew Kelly | Practice Manager Developer Networks | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 781.639.1394 | C 908.489.4358 | akelly at collab.net
<mailto:cakelly at collab.net>

<http://www.collab.net/>