[OSGeo-Board] FW: French osgeo chapter

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Thu Sep 21 08:13:21 PDT 2006

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 03:42:46PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> I met a French lady at FOSS4G2006 who wants to launch a/the
> French OSGeo chapter. Maybe we should make them speak
> to each other - can you send me the email address of
> Gwenael Bachelot?

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/United_Kingdom also is picking up
momentum, begun by a core of GIS oriented archaeologists at Oxford.
I'm waiting a bit until their mission statement is thrashed out more
before sending this round more UK geo interest lists, and I hope
there'll be a bootstrap meeting for it in Oxford about mid-October.

hooray for all this sort of thing!

jo