[OSGeo-Board] ED Job Description

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Sep 26 13:47:31 PDT 2006

I'd suggest removing the line that says "As the position develops, less
frequent reporting may be sufficient." -- I can't imagine the ED not
doing monthly status reports to the board.

(...unless maybe that line referred only to the bit about "personally"
delivering reports to the board, which maybe refered to doing *verbal*
briefings?  As long as we (the members at large) get to see monthly
written status emails from the Board and/or the ED, we (the members at
large) will be content...)

-mpg