[OSGeo-Board] Service Provider Directory

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 26 16:11:08 PDT 2006

I like it.

Except the personal endorsement of Dave M - ug now it's time to run for
the woods. :)

If we agree this is intended to be as wide open as possible .. the more
the merrier, I'm all for it!

Sorry for all the noise -- my radar went off when it looked like we were
creating a hierarchy of openness ... this feels much better. And I think
it leaves us room to bump organizations up to Sponsorships.

Good work guys!

Dave