[OSGeo-Board] Board Meeting Reminder

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Fri Sep 29 06:16:18 PDT 2006

Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just a quick question:
>
> What does this item really mean?
> "Approve Payroll Vendor Service Provider needed for payrolling
> Executive Director"
>
> Sorry for being dense today
>
> Markus

Hi,
I had to learn too. To verify whether I learned correct here I go: As our ED seems to be non-US citizen but the OSGeo corporation is US-based (Delaware) somebody has to manage payrolling across the border. To make this easier usually this is done by a service provider. Now we need to decide which service provider this is going to be. From my position this is something that I will not get involved in too deeply and I completely rely on Gary et al to solve. Rubber stamp it with a clean +0.

Best regards,
Arnulf.