[Board] Welcome to the Board

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 8 16:11:41 PDT 2007

We have a meeting room reserved at the Harbour Towers - I'm checking
into Internet and phone access.  We have it reserved from 9am-5pm on
the 23rd.  Will follow up with details, but believe we have morning
coffee and sandwiches for lunch - we will need to decide if we need
the room or to change anything.

Tyler