[Board] Welcome to the Board

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at fao.org
Fri Aug 10 05:33:01 PDT 2007

Thanks Frank!
The same from me to Bob, Paul! I'm excited to get started with this
great team of people!
I'm on holiday now until 20 August, so you won't hear much from me
for some more time.
I plan to be at FOSS4G and on Sunday now planned for the board meeting.
I agree with Frank not to see the number of votes each candidate
received as I don't think it contributes much to the community.

Greetings from The Netherlands,
Jeroen