[Board] board meeting right now?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 17 17:04:03 PDT 2007

Hi Venka,
It is a standard OSGeo mailing list.  I can unsubscribe you if you
want to, but it is not a private list and many others are lurking on
this list to just watch board activity.  Former members are still on
the private list at the moment, so I'll have to help with that one if
you want off.

It might be good to have old members stay on this (and the private)
list for a couple months, while new members get up and running.  But
if you want off, let me know and I'll unsubscribe you.

Tyler