[Board] Board Meeting at FOSS4G

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 31 10:17:09 PDT 2007

Hi all, I've started a page for planning our meeting, please see:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Board_Meeting_FOSS4G2007

And add yourself to the list at the bottom if you plan to attend.
Our space is limited to 15 people, so this should be the board only
plus any specific guests or officers that the board would like to
attend/contribute.

It may be valuable for some of the past members to attend too, if
they are available and interested.

Please also provide any further ideas for refining the agenda for the
Annual General Meeting:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/AGM_2007 - especially for part 3.5
where I'd like to see some board and member interaction somehow.

Best wishes,
Tyler