[Board] Meeting Friday

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Dec 5 09:08:18 PST 2007

Folks,

This is a reminder we have a board meeting Friday.

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Thirty_First_Board_Meeting

I skimmed the budget document, and it isn't clear to me that it has been
updated much since the last meeting.  Dave - does this reflect an official
proposed budget the finance committee is bringing forward to the board for
approval?

The Service Provider Directory Prioritization proposal has had a bunch of work
by Arnulf, but I'm not sure if it is considered ready for approval yet -
Arnulf?  Skimming it, I'm confused by the General Rules suggesting defining
a contributor is up to the PSC and the Level of Involvement section which seems
to propose a specific formula for evaluating contributions.

I suspect I will be phoning in on my cell this Friday and won't have access
to the web.  So I'll need someone else to chair the meeting.