[Board] Meeting Reminder for Tomorrow

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Feb 1 10:41:49 PST 2007

Folks,

There is a board meeting scheduled for tomorrow at the usual time:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Twenty_Fourth_Board_Meeting#Agenda

The main action items are the new local chapters.  Tyler, can you either
forward the new mexico chapter doc, or see if it has made it into the wiki?
The board needs some background to make a meaningful decision.

I had hoped to write up some proposals about board elections, additional
charter members, and bylaws to give us something specific to discuss on
these topics.  But it seems I have failed to do so, so we can do some
preliminary discussion of them.