[Board] Financial Statement Jan06-Jan07

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 1 12:25:20 PST 2007

Attached is a summary of the financial activity through our bank
account from start-up to end of January 2007.  Please consider it
draft until Gary has a chance to review it.  This is basically dumped
from our bank account then categorised into the list which you see
there.  A few items are pending check deposits and expense claims but
were added to give the full picture.

A few things to note:
1. Contribution Income->Restricted->GDAL is the GDAL sponsorships.
2. Contribution Income->Unrestricted are all other sponsorships or
donations including promo/t-shirt funds donated by CCGIS and extra t-
shirt purchases.
3. Contributions->Promotion is the donation sent to OSGeo India for
Map Asia.

Please feel free to send any corrections, questions or comments my
way.  We can further tweak how our categories are configured, etc. as
we work through future incarnations of the report.

Hope this is helpful.  We can discuss further tomorrow or via email.

Tyler

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director
Open Source Geospatial Foundation