[Board] Fw: PostgreSQL Day 2007: Prato, Tuscany, Italy

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Fri Feb 2 08:47:14 PST 2007

dear all, especially Markus, here's the Postgres/Postgis invitation i
received, which i don't think i am the right person to do, and which
strk can't make; they are interested in an OSGeo/PostGIS-based apps
talk, and it would be great to send some reps from the Italian
chapter if they are not already in this loop.

----- Forwarded message from Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele.bartolini at gmail.com> -----