[Board] Inclinations re. future service on the OSGeo board

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Feb 21 07:44:21 PST 2007

(chiming in from the sidelines)

It has been beaten into my head several times over the past year [Hi, Arnulf!] that, contrary to everything I was taught as a child, a good-sized chunk of the world is not, in fact, part of the US (or even Canada).  :-)

As such, it sure would be nice to have a designated board slot for each continent or such.  Unfortunately, I don't see how such an idea would be workable in practice.

Just something to think about.

-mpg