[Board] Funding for booth at Location Intelligence

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Feb 25 08:35:55 PST 2007

I think you've hit the nail on the head Arnulf -- we have a lot of work
to do. Many of us will try the best we can to find time to support the
effort -- but this is definitely one of those activities that is not
well served "as time permits" which is unfortunately the nature of
volunteers.

For that reason, I think we'll need Tyler to play an active role to help
fill in the holes, coordinate activities, and push FunCom to keep moving
forward. No one can do this alone -- but we will need someone to take
ownership of the activity.

Dave