[Board] maintenance after the changeover

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 1 18:21:57 PST 2007

No, I do not have any more info. on this.  However, after working with a fairly dispursed group during the migration, I'm hopeful we can recruit and/or mentor more volunteers for WebCom in the meantime.  Having Shawn on for 2007 will help give us time to set up a good network of other volunteers or, where needed, paid staffers.

Tyler