[Board] RE: SAC Chair

Norman Vine nhv at cape.com
Tue Jan 16 02:14:12 PST 2007

All,

Please accept my resignation as the OSGeo SAC Chair.

Given the additional responsibilities the transition away from
Collabnet entails, I feel I do not have the time to effectively
Chair this committee.

Howard Butler has agreed to assume my responsibilities and I
hereby propose him as my replacement.

Unless my resignation causes undo hardship or confusion please
consider this effective immediately.

It has been an honor.

Cheers

Norman