[Board] OSGeo success list wanted

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 05:21:06 PST 2007

Hi board,

next month I'll participate in the 8th Italian GRASS meeting which
is slowly becoming a more general FOSS4G (GFOSS, as you like)
meeting. It's a very nice series of annual conferences with a lot
of success. Italy is pretty much ahead in free software GIS, probably
a bit hidden, though.
http://gislab.dirap.unipa.it/grass_meeting/index.htm
  Italian GRASS and GFOSS Users Meeting -
  GRASS and GFOSS Users Meeting, Palermo (Italy), 14-16 Feb 2007

We'll try to form the Italian OSGeo chapter there (about 40 people
discussed this at Lausanne).

Why I am writing:
I would be grateful to get indication where to find the "OSGeo 2006
success story". We need to present there what's been done so far.
Before digging myself into our recent story, I assume that this already
exists somewhere as a list or whatever.

Indications welcome,
Markus