[Board] Re: OSGeo success list wanted

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 24 12:24:39 PST 2007

I see you've got a good start on the wiki.  I don't know how feasible
it is, but it would be really valuable to have a summary from each
project on their 'journey' into OSGeo over the past year and how
their projects have advanced.  Since we don't get regular reports
from them, perhaps at least asking for a 2006 summary wouldn't be too
much burden. (?)

Tyler