[Board] Where 2.0 meetup?

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri Jan 26 13:51:17 PST 2007

(also, harking back to the thread from a month or so ago about our
relationship OGC, I've started conversation with Raj about the
possibility of doing some sort of plugfast/mashup at Where using both
OGC and OSGeo components.  This seems like a good way for the two groups
to help each other out...)

-mpg