[Board] My presence on the board

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 3 07:03:10 PDT 2007

Gary,

If you're willing -- I'm sure everyone would want to keep you on
"board".

Personally -- I've always seen the role of an organization's Board of
Directors as an oversight role. Highly active board members can be
helpful, but I don't see heavy involvement in day to day activity as
it's primary objective. So if you're concerned about quantity of
contribution -- I don't think this is reason to relinquish your
position on the board.

Dave