[Board] Re: Random selection of board members to be replaced/re-elected

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Mon Jul 9 09:25:41 PDT 2007

I've decided to offer up my board seat to new candidates.  I'll
continue to help with OSGeo where I can, but I am consumed with the
ongoing Open Technology Development efforts within the DoD and
Intelligence Community.  It makes sense to give up my seat to one of
the many candidates that can devote more time and effort to OSGeo
activities.

Been a pleasure working with all of the board members - it really is
amazing what has been accomplished and I'm excited about its future
potential.

Mark