[Board] Re: Fwd: Information about the workshop

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Jun 10 09:46:30 PDT 2007

Fellow board members,

I'm forwarding this message from Paul.  I, personally, don't think
we should try and address these requests for FOSS4G 2007, but that
we should try to work a "conference attendance subsidy" item in
our 2008 budget along with criteria to select candidates.

I'd note that the conference committee already provides cheap
options for attendance by students and presenters but makes no
effort to address hotel or travel costs.

Best regards,