[Board] Meeting Reminder - this Friday

Laura Rivera Laura.Rivera at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 1 11:33:11 PST 2007

Gary will be on the call.

-----Original Message-----
From: board-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:board-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Frank Warmerdam
(External)
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 10:24 AM
To: Arnulf Christl
Cc: OSGeo-Board
Subject: Re: [Board] Meeting Reminder - this Friday

Arnulf Christl wrote:
> Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> A reminder that we are meeting Friday morning at the usual time.  The

>> agenda
>> is quite full, and can be found at:
>>
>>   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Twenty_Fifth_Board_Meeting
>>
>> I have added the reommendation to have FDO enter incubation.
>>
>> Best regards,
>
> Hi,
> I am afraid that I might still be traveling at board meeting time. I
> will try to be there but even then probably only on the phone.

Folks,

OK, this puts us in some jepardy of not making quorum as at least
Arnulf,
Chris and Jo have indicated they are unlikely to make it.  So I'd
appreciate
it if everyone else makes an effort to attend.  If you can't let me
know, and
we can defer for one week.

------
warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | President OSGeo,
http://osgeo.org