[Board] Board Meeting Reminder

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 22 18:22:17 PDT 2007

I'll be there too.

ka-map hosting?? it's already hosted on MapTools.

And given we already have OpenLayers going through incubation ...
putting ka-map through wouldn't seem like the best idea without some
project integration if you ask me.

So where in the world did this request come from??

Dave

--
Dave McIlhagga
President & CEO, DM Solutions Group